Adventures of Audrey

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This is why I should never be allowed to stay up past 11

Yesterday I was off and I really wanted to do something fun and have some adenture of sorts. Well the day started out very slow and I was very very bored with nothing to do. By the evening the most exciting thing I had done was going to my grandparents for supper. Then all of a sudden it was 11:30 and I came up with a brilliant idea. We should all go for pizza! Well, nobody else was really sold on that idea so we watched and episode of Dinosaurs instead. If anyone remembers that show, I think it is the funniest ever. After that we went back to the dorm and I was able to get one other girl to go for pizza with me. So off to Boston Pizza we went at 12:30. When we got there and got our pizza, our waiter was very interesting. He told us what he was actually supposed to do when he brought people their pizza. Apparently their supposed to ask if they can serve us the first slice and then serve it to someone and then walk away. Talk about leaving the other people feeling shafted. It was late and I got a huge kick out of this! Then when we went to pay, our waiter asked me if I had an older sister, maybe he thought I looked familer. I responded by saying, "No, but I have an older brother who looks kind of girly, he wore my pants once!" Talk about sounding like an idiot. I was really over tired, so Ed if you read this, ummmm oops! It was quite the adventure, only got to bed around two, but it was worth it. If any of you know how I get when I stay up to late, oh dear, it's quite the sight to see, hahahaha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now prefer not to wear pants at all...more cofortable!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

ah. funny.
that sounds audrey-ish.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home